ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: How to set the (success) result message in a minilang service so that it is shown in screen?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:45:42 GMT
I may not understand what you are asking, however if you are using the
success when call a service from the controller,
this is just a string that is matched in the request-map
so you could use a screen widget to return the message.

if you do it the way you show, I think, you would have to have
response name="Thanks for running this service"
instead of
response name="success"

another solution is to have a success page similar to the error page.
it would then display the return mapped value.

last suggest is to use the messages.flt

Jacopo Cappellato sent the following on 10/31/2006 3:50 AM: