ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From James Troup <ad...@linuxterminal.com>
Subject Re: DATA IMPORT
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 06:57:10 GMT
Hi BJ,
Original data can be spooled out as fixed width plain text as it
currently prints to tractor feed paper.
Otherwise, I am told there is an ODBC interface (but no one has figured
out how to use it).
Obviously the ODBC interface would be nice to plugin to, but I don't
know if it is more hassle than what it is worth.

James