ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "tibor katelbach" <oceat...@gmail.com>
Subject design model of GenericDelegator, GenericHelper , GenericDAO ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:38:32 GMT
Hi ofbizians

While struggling with our Poostgres deadlocks,
we dove into the GenericDelegator, GenericHelper and GenericDAO ... wow is
all we have to say !!
After working with it since a few months and now seeing what is behind it,
is quite impressive.

Are there any design documents to have a complete overview on the
architecture of these classes and interfaces ?
also their relation with the entitymodel.xml ?
is this Hibernate inspired ? or some design pattern ?
please share with it us , I didn't see much about it in the Entity
documentation or did I miss a doc ?

Thanks for the insight
Regards
Tibor