ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Job for someone (not me!)
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:27:11 GMT

It's an interesting table, though based on what is there I'm guessing
it was created about 2 years ago and hasn't been updated much since.
Both postgres and mysql have been used for MUCH MUCH larger databases
with OFBiz, including databases with parties and orders on the order
of hundreds of thousands and even millions of records... Speed used
to be a problem with Postgres, and if you don't know much about the
database and never do a vacuum it can still be a problem (as would be
expected), but these days it usually runs really well.

-David