ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Si Chen <sic...@opensourcestrategies.com>
Subject Re: Accounting configuration
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:05:40 GMT
The functionality you're referring to is actually part of the
opentaps financials module which is fully compatible with OFBiz.

Right now, purchase invoices are only credited to the configured
Accounts Payable account.  If you want to credit to different
payables accounts... the only idea I have right now is to extend the
general ledger posting routine to create another invoice item type
which posts to another accounts payable account.  This is fairly easy
to do actually, since the ledger posting stuff is very modular.  Of
course, if you have any other suggestions, I'd be happy to consider
them as well.

We're planning a lot for the financials module right now.  You can
see most of it here: http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/
ofbiz_development_roadmap.php

Si