ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Alex D. Fleming" <lovelysamd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Simple questions on Simple Methods(Mini Language) - Series 1
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:16:40 GMT
 I am looking to have answer for some simple questions : (I will be thankful if anybody of
you could help me ).
 The questions are related to the Mini Language/ Simple Methods :
 1) What's the Difference in :
 <entity-one entity-name="Product" value-name="product" auto-field-map="true"/>
 <make-value value-name="lookupPKMap"  entity-name="Product"/>
 2)  What's the Difference in :
 <if-compare> & <if-compare-field>
 3) What's the difference in the following two sentence :
 <field-to-field field-name="productId" to-field-name="productIdToCheck"/>
 <set field="productId" value="productIdToCheck"/>
 It may be some stupid questions but I will feel happy if somebody clears my doughts.
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.