ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Cameron Smith <cameron_ord_sm...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Inventory Search Screen Issue
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 22:53:40 GMT
Hi Sam, do you mind if I ask if you have gone into
production with this stack yet? (Win2003/MSSQL 2000).
The reason I ask is, we are comfortable with Ofbiz on
Linux/MySQL but we have one client who would prefer it
on Win/MSSQL.  However, I was a bit concerned about
recommending this option, because I had not seen
anyone using it in production or for anything serious.

So if you could give me even a brief summary of your
good and bad experiences with this platform, I would
very much appreciate it.

cheers,
cameron

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html