ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Alex D. Fleming" <lovelysamd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can we save the Path to the file with File name in a cookie
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:05:53 GMT
Anybody of you handled such situations in ofbiz.
 If yes....please help

 Thx
 Alex

"Alex D. Fleming" <lovelysamdave@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

 I have created a screen to upload the data in ofbiz table.
 Is there any thing implemented in ofbiz to save the path to the file with the File name in
the cookie so that next time when we come to the upload screen we don't have to select file
again and again.

 Actually in my case the name and location of the file will always remain the same.That's
why I am looking to implement this feature in ofbiz.

 Anybody has implemented this or Any help/hint would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks
 Alex D. Fleming