ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Alex D. Fleming" <lovelysamd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Inventory Search Screen Issue
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:39:22 GMT
Thx for the reply David.
 Actually I was trying to find the Inventory Item from the default Inventory screen provided
in Ofbiz.(Facility -- > Inventory).

 Wide search means -- when I didn't give any search criteria and clicks on the
"Find" button then the screen sometime returns records after long time
  And most of time it returns Error.

 Thx
 Alex D. Fleming

David E Jones <jonesde@undersunconsulting.com> wrote:
What do you mean by "Wide search", or in other words which screen or
request are you using?

It may be that you've found some code that is not written to properly
handle large volumes of data, or in other words using the
EntityListIterator and such.

-David