ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Alex D. Fleming" <lovelysamd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Data File tool Help for comma seperated file
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:46:11 GMT
Hi,

 I would like to parse a text file through Data File Tool.I have seen the description in the
old wiki.And it gives example of the Fixed width and Fixed Record.I am looking for any solution
for the following comma separated file.

 "admin","PARTY_GROUP"
 "flexadmin","PERSON"
 "flexadmin1","PERSON"
 "flexadmin3","PERSON"

 Please give me some hint to change this shema definition file to handle above comma seperated
file.Because it is not generating the xml file.
 ****************************

<data-file name="party" separator-style="delimited" type-code="text" delimiter=",">
   <record name="Party" limit="many">
     <field name="partyId" type="String"/>
     <field name="partyTypeId" type="String"/>
   </record>
</data-file>

Please tell me what I am missing ???

 Thx