ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Tushar Abhyankar" <tushar.abhyan...@amicontech.com>
Subject RE: Error while updating
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:25:24 GMT
Scott,
	I am calling a service through own code, the code below is part
service(simple method) itself.

The Code snippet is:

<clear-field field-name="mapIn"/>
		<log level="info" message="Creating or Updating
billContactMech for partyId:${partyId}"/>
		<set-service-fields to-map-name="mapIn"
service-name="updatePartyPostalAddress" map-name="parameters"/>
		<log level="info" message="MapIn:${mapIn}"/>
		<set field="mapIn.partyId" from-field="partyId"/>
		<if-empty field-name="mapIn.contactMechId">
			<set field="mapIn.contactMechPurposeTypeId"
value="BILLING_LOCATION"/>
			<call-service
service-name="createPartyPostalAddress" in-map-name="mapIn">
				<result-to-result
result-name="contactMechId" service-result-name="contactMechId"/>
			</call-service>
		<else>
			<log level="info" message="Updating billContactMech
for contactMechId:${mapIn.contactMechId}"/>
			<call-service
service-name="updatePartyPostalAddress" in-map-name="mapIn"/>
			<log level="info" message="Updating billContactMech
complete"/>
		</else>
		</if-empty>
		<check-errors/>
		<field-to-result field-name="billContactMechId"
result-name="billContactMechId"/>

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
--Tushar.