ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Tushar Abhyankar" <tushar.abhyan...@amicontech.com>
Subject RE: Error while updating
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 08:33:24 GMT
Hi Scott,
Thanks for the reply. I verified and found that thru_date in
partyContactMech table was "null" and I am still getting the error. I
updated it to a later date manually and still get the same exception.

Regards,
--Tushar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Gray [mailto:lektran@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:08 PM
To: ofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error while updating

Hi Tushar

My first bet would be that the contactMech has expired (thruDate set to
before now).  For example you will get this error if you expire a
contact mech then click on Show Old in the party manager and then try
and edit the contact mech that you just expired.

Regards
Scott

Tushar Abhyankar wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>

>             I am encountering an exception when trying to update the party

[file:/C:/dev/ofbizapps/ofbiz/applications/party/script/org/ofbiz/party/cont
> act/PartyContactMechServices.xml#updatePartyContactMech]]: ; [ERROR:
Cannot