ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Si Chen <sic...@opensourcestrategies.com>
Subject Re: Accounting configuration
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:59:23 GMT
David,

The setup of the accounts payable could be accomplished by adding a
PartyGlAccountTypeSetting or some kind of entity and then adding a
simple Util method to check it.  This should be pretty easy to do.  I
don't really have this planned, but if you'd like to work on it, I
can help you.

The foreign exchange matching is not something that is supported
right now.  Again, if you'd like to work on it, I can help you with
it.  It would be a good feature to have and, in my opinion, maybe a
little harder but also higher priority than the other task.

Also, since the financials module is not officially a part of ofbiz,
maybe we should discuss it here instead:

Si

Best Regards,

Si
sichen@opensourcestrategies.com