ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Sykes <and...@sykesdevelopment.com>
Subject Re: POS order
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:37:42 GMT
Renaldas, Jacques,

Not sure about other countries, but here in the UK, it is quite common
to take the customer's address as part of a POS purchase, this is
commonly used by electrical retailers and such like to keep a record for
product guarantee purposes etc.

Some POS systems require you therefore to create a Party in order to
process the order.

This would be a cool addition to POS.

--
Kind Regards