ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Sykes <and...@sykesdevelopment.com>
Subject Re: multiple websites configuration
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:26:30 GMT
Kurt, Chris,

Just to clarify, I was not suggesting you maintain an entire copy of
ecommerce. My suggestion was to delete everything you didn't need and
simply reference from the original ecommerce.

More advanced users generally approach this the other way around, i.e.
build an application and see what they can use from the codebase as they
go, but if this is your first time, you might find it easier to start by
making a copy and deleting things you aren't going to change. At least
that way you start with a working application, which for a newbie is
normally fairly important as you don't want to begin with a whole lot of
exotic unfamiliar errors!

Andrew

--
Kind Regards