ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kunkel <DanielKun...@BioWaves.com>
Subject Re: Redirect / restrict access based on geographical location of IP.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:04:15 GMT
Hi

I ran across this site with an open and free source of the ip's in any
particular country.

They also seem to have lots of code examples...

http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/

Enjoy...

Have you given any thought to adding or planning for a fraud detection
scheme that would record the location of an order?

Thanks

Daniel