ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: How does credit card processing work in this case
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:10:13 GMT

Al,

Have you found any solution for this?

If I understand your requirement correctly you should be able to do
this with no code changes. The sentence I'm looking at in your email
is: "I would just like the credit card to be billed upon checkout."

To do this just make sure the product(s) you want billed immediately
have a ProductType with the isDigital field set to Y. This would
include the Digital Good and the Finished/Digital Good (the good ol'
"findig").

-David