ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject JOSS4BIZ Podcast about OFBiz Now Available
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:56:05 GMT

Hello All,

Last Saturday I did an interview with Paul Worrall, an open source
business software enthusiast (and consultant) that does a podcast
called JOSS4BIZ.

Below is the announcement that Paul sent out. I've also added a link
to his blog (and the corresponding entry in it) in the news section
of the ofbiz home page.

Enjoy!

-David

The Open For Business (OfBiz) project is questionably the first fully
fledged business application to enter in to the Apache Software
Foundations Incubator program. Project co-founder David E Jones talks to
JOSS4BIZ about the projects features, why they opted to come under the
ASF umbrella, and a whole lot more.

The blog is at http://joss4biz.interition.net .

You can pick up the podcast by clicking on the JOSS4BIZ|POD icon
in the blog or going direct with your web browser to:

http://www.interition.net:8080/resources/JOSS4BIZE502102006.mp3

If you use an RSS reader like iTunes subscribe to
http://blog.interition.net/roller/rss/joss4biz .

If you know how to subscribe to a blog then please subscribe so you
never miss an episode!

Hope its informative - feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
--
Paul Worrall
INTERITION, Ltd.