ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject JOSS4BIZ Podcast about OFBiz Now Available
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:56:05 GMT

Hello All,

Last Saturday I did an interview with Paul Worrall, an open source
business software enthusiast (and consultant) that does a podcast
called JOSS4BIZ.

Below is the announcement that Paul sent out. I've also added a link
to his blog (and the corresponding entry in it) in the news section
of the ofbiz home page.

The Open For Business (OfBiz) project is questionably the first fully
fledged business application to enter in to the Apache Software
Foundations Incubator program. Project co-founder David E Jones talks to
JOSS4BIZ about the projects features, why they opted to come under the
ASF umbrella, and a whole lot more.

The blog is at http://joss4biz.interition.net .

You can pick up the podcast by clicking on the JOSS4BIZ|POD icon
in the blog or going direct with your web browser to:

If you use an RSS reader like iTunes subscribe to
http://blog.interition.net/roller/rss/joss4biz .

If you know how to subscribe to a blog then please subscribe so you
never miss an episode!

Hope its informative - feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Paul Worrall
Java Open Source Software Services

w: www.interition.net