ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Palmer" <brettgpal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Webtoolkit and OFBiz?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:32:04 GMT
John,

I haven't done much with Google Web Toolkit (GWT) or Dojo, but what
were some of the specifics that you didn't like about GWT?  I am
evaluating different AJAX technologies for a particular project and
the thing that I like about GWT is that you can work in a Java
environment and then convert your code to JavaScript.

>From your investigation did you find it difficult to generate GWT
widgets that could be integrated into ofbiz (e.g. into a ScreenWidget
page).

Thanks,

Brett