ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chris Howe <cjhowe76...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Not able to see the categories in he ecommerce application.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:36:54 GMT
Two things

Ecommerce, I believe uses cache. So, you may need to
clear the cache.  Webtools -> cache maintenance

Second, each catalog needs a "Browse Root" category.
Catalog Manager -> Catalog-> Cateogries.  The brose
root needs to be a category that has all of your first
level categories as subcategories

ie
Category A
Category B
Category C

Category_0 needs to be the parent category for A, B,
and C and made Browse root of this fictitious catalog