ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McElarney" <mmcel...@hotmail.com>
Subject workflow / workeffort
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:02:00 GMT
Hi,Are there any docs, howtos, tutorials, guides on how to set up a workflow and a workeffort?
The only thing I could find was http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/docs/workflow.html which
is two years old, but I know that a lot of work was done in this area and wonder how much
of this doc is still relevant.Is there a procedure I can follow to set up shark? I have un-commented-out
(so it's no longer a coment:-), the shark container entry in ofbiz-containers.xml and I'm
wondering what to do next.Thanks in advance, Michael.
Express yourself: design your homepage the way you want it with Live.com.
http://www.live.com/getstarted