ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <patil.gir...@bt.com>
Subject RE: Which driver required to export CLOB type field of Oracle?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:54:19 GMT
Debmalya,

If you are using 10g version of oracle-thin driver, it should work fine. Issues is if you
try exporting only the Product entity (which has CLOB) then it would not work. You will have
to export all the entities and it will work. I had no time to investigate as to why it fails
when only the entity having CLOB datatype is selected.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards
Girish

-----Original Message-----
From: Debmalya Jash [mailto:debmalya@techmahindra.com]
Sent: 04 July 2006 06:32
To: ofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Which driver required to export CLOB type field of Oracle?

Hello All,
I am facing a problem while exporting CLOB type field in Oracle. I need some
third party driver for this purpose.
Can you kindly mention me which driver I need for this purpose and from
where I can download it?

-thanks & best regards,
Debmalya Jash

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra and should not be disclosed
to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case
you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the
sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s)
if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Tech
Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.