ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David Welton" <davidnwel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content documentation ...
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:53:11 GMT
> I like the wiki idea too. At my current job, someone introduced a wiki
> and said they chose it because it was one of the only J2EE-based wikis
> out there. That got me to thinking that it would be nice to have a wiki
> feature in OFBiz. In fact, that would probably be a much better
> documentation site, than what I did before.

IMO, it's a good idea to be kind of careful with stuff like this.
Most companies are going to want the 'best of breed' for each app they
have, so might not be too interested in something basic.  The problem
is when they are evaluating - if they see too much 'toy' stuff around
the core app, it may give a more negative impression than if they see
a solid app that does what it does well.

Anyway, just my two cents...

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/