ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "G.Venkata Phanindra" <phani1...@gmail.com>
Subject extends in forms
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 06:09:59 GMT
Hi ...
          I am currently working with forums in ofbiz and i have a doubt
....with the ForumForms.xml file ....
                what does "extends" is used for ??
          Example .....
                          <form name="AddResponse" target="uploadResponse"
title="" type="single"
        default-title-style="tableheadtext"
        extends="AddContent"
        default-tooltip-style="tabletext" default-widget-style="inputBox">
My Understanding  ...  on extends option ...

 I am getting all the fields that i have defined in AddContent and
Additional fields that i define in AddResponse...
 but i donnot want all the fields in AddContent how can i remove them ??
         For this i tried Adding all the fields in AddContent into
AddResponse except the fields i donnot want to Add .....but i am getting
problem with the common fields in both the forms...
             I also looked at the
http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/widget-form.xsdbut i could not find
information on extends  except the following two lines
of code in it....

        <xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="extends"/>
        <xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="extends-resource"/>
>From which i  could not come out for a solution ......

Looking for information on extends option, or  way in which i can exclude
the couple of fields even after using the extends Tag ....

Thanks and Regards,

G.Venkata Phanindra.
Mob:: 9849852989.