ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ray Barlow <ray.bar...@makeyour-point.com>
Subject Re: Why specialized folder has been removed ?????
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:22:14 GMT
The specialized folder contains libraries and projects that are not
going to be transitioned to the Apache SVN. For the libraries this is
due to licensing complications i.e. they are not compatible with the the
Apache license.

The projects are not considered to be part of the core framework and
applications but my understanding is that the specialized folder will
live on, and be maintained, in its current location.

If the above is correct then I expect it will get built into the
documentation at some point on how it needs to be set up etc.

Ray