ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David E. Jones" <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: xsd location change in all files
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:10:12 GMT

What do you mean by "with Eclipse"? Eclipse doesn't really have an XML editor in it, so in
other words: which XML plugin are you using?

Most XML editors, decent ones anyway, support local resolution that doesn't require changes
to the schema location in the XML files, which is important as those are meant to be generic
and not changed.

-David