ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: xsd location change in all files
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 16:06:03 GMT
base on the emails about the website move, they will probably have two
more changes.
one to the incubator and one when ofbiz becomes an official Apache project.

Here is a trick I use.
I change the host file to so that ofbiz.org points to my local machine.
I run apache and have the xsd on the correct paths that correspond to
what was on the ofbiz site.

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/3/2006 8:06 AM:
> Hello BJ,
>  Thanks for the info.
>  Actually I know that ofbiz finds it in the local ofbiz-home directory if it fails to
find it online.Is this online location(http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd) would
be change in future for all the xsd files???

> BJ Freeman <bjfree@free-man.net> wrote: ofbiz converts to local (ofbiz_home) folders
for looking for the xsd.
> so only programs like XML editors will have a problem, like those in
> Eclipse.
>
> Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/3/2006 6:17 AM:
>> Hi,
>> As the ofbiz website has moved to Apache Incubator.So the xsd files location that
is included in the *.xml files needs some change.

>>  What i am saying is given in sample code.
>>

>>              prepend-env="ofbiz.home" prefix="/framework/entity/fieldtype/"/>
>>
>> In the above code the location of http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd needs
some updation.As all my files are unable to find this xsd files now.

>> There is no problem in ofbiz startup but it is showing this message in particular
files that includes this location when i see these files in eclipse.

>>  Thanks and Regards
>>  Ashish Vijaywargiya

>> Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting
at 1ยข/min.