ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: xsd location change in all files
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:03:20 GMT
ofbiz converts to local (ofbiz_home) folders for looking for the xsd.
so only programs like XML editors will have a problem, like those in
Eclipse.

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/3/2006 6:17 AM:
> Hi,
>  As the ofbiz website has moved to Apache Incubator.So the xsd files location that is
included in the *.xml files needs some change.

>  What i am saying is given in sample code.
>  <entity-config xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"      xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd">
>      <resource-loader name="fieldfile" class="org.ofbiz.base.config.FileLoader"
>              prepend-env="ofbiz.home" prefix="/framework/entity/fieldtype/"/>
>
>  In the above code the location of http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd needs
some updation.As all my files are unable to find this xsd files now.

>  There is no problem in ofbiz startup but it is showing this message in particular files
that includes this location when i see these files in eclipse.