ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Importing Store and Product info Contribution.
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 13:20:03 GMT
My main Business is SupplyChain and B-B communications
I run Database farms for Businesses and keep their inventory data.
Then I provide service to buyers on providing the inventory data.
So Now I am bringing alot of this to ofbiz, both as a backend processor
for Websites already running and New Customers that had not thought of a
website, but just Retail Inventory control.

The other application that I will be contributing, is not Apache
acceptable, since it was originally license under GNU, The author
approved my use of the code.
This is an AS2 application for Supply chain communication, that I have
modified to use the ofbiz framework.

So if it can not be included in the Jira, I will be putting it on my
sourceforge site.

David Welton sent the following on 7/2/2006 1:26 AM: