ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: user interface
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 13:07:12 GMT
Not sure what version you are using, but the current one uses
(relatively) easy XML files to create the User Interface.

I found one thing that User like is giving them Links they can save in
their Bookmarks to get to areas of interest fast without going thru all
the menus .

 From www.ofbiz.org there is a link for a demo site
https://test.opentravelsystem.org/catalog/control/login/main?USERNAME=demoadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz

supports ERP in manufacturing.
https://demo.opensourcestrategies.com:8445/manufacturing/control/main

another live demo is
http://demo.nereide.biz/website/control/public?idNameHeading=manufacturing
they changed the manufacturing to production.

if you have a laptop you can take it to him with it running on localhost
and do a presentation.

If you have a Webserver, you can generate screenshots, that your can
provide URL's to that he can view.

Lastly you can do screenshots and put them in a PDF or Word document.

heiti kruusmaa sent the following on 7/1/2006 4:15 AM: