ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Gilbert" <ian.gilb...@ethicalshopper.co.uk>
Subject Possible problems with demo data files ...
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 21:05:24 GMT
Hi guys,

I have been looking at the latest svn build and there are some demo data files which don't
have
the 'Demo ....xml' in front of them and I'm wondering if there is a reason for this.  The
ones I'm
currently looking at are PaymentsInvoices.xml, CustomerEvents.xml which seems to populate
the
accounting system with some USD invoices.  Can I confirm that a) this is indeed demo data
which
can be used for testing but shouldn't be part of the default system data and b) if there is
any
convention for distinguishing this when doing demo sets for other currencies.

I have a UK demo set (a fairly straightforward conversion but a bit of a timesaver) if anyone
wants them.

--
Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.