ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From subhradeep bhatacharya <subh4of...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error in report call
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:04:16 GMT
Hi Dilip,

  Just give these a try:

  In the controller you have written
  <view-map name="guestbook" type="jasperreportspdf"
page="/reports/report3.xml" content-type="application/pdf" encoding="none"/>

  Is report3.xml is the screenwidget? If so then I think you should have a screen inside that
and then modify the above line as
    <view-map name="guestbook" type="jasperreportspdf"
page="component://applicationName/reports/report3.xml#screenName" content-type="application/pdf"
encoding="none"/>

  If the above doen't work then try this:
  Add the following handler
  <handler name="screenfop" type="view" class="org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenFopPdfViewHandler"/>
  and then add the following
  <view-map name="guestbook" type="screenfop"
page="component://applicationName/reports/report3.xml#screenName" content-type="application/pdf"
encoding="none"/>

  Hope this will work.

  Regards,
  Subhra

dhilip kumar <dhilipsrinivasan@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
  Yes Subhradeep. I tried including those lines.
But still getting the same error.

Thanks
Dhilip

subhradeep bhatacharya wrote:
Hi Dilip,

Try by adding the following two handlers in your controller.xml:

Regards,
Subhra

dhilip kumar wrote:
I am creating reports with iReport. I created a XML type of report.
I used the following line in controller.xml to call the report :

But I am getting the following error in the browser :

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Element type "import" must be declared.

Did anyone come across this?

Thanks and regards
Dhilip