ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From dhilip kumar <dhilipsriniva...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Error in report call
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:21:30 GMT
Yes Subhradeep. I tried including those lines.
  But still getting the same error.

  Thanks
  Dhilip

subhradeep bhatacharya <subh4ofbiz@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Dilip,

Try by adding the following two handlers in your controller.xml:

Regards,
Subhra

dhilip kumar wrote:
I am creating reports with iReport. I created a XML type of report.
I used the following line in controller.xml to call the report :

But I am getting the following error in the browser :

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Element type "import" must be declared.

Did anyone come across this?

Thanks and regards
Dhilip