ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From dhilip kumar <dhilipsriniva...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Error in report call
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:45:19 GMT
I am creating reports with iReport. I created a XML type of report.
  I used the following line in controller.xml to call the report :
      <view-map name="guestbook" type="jasperreportspdf" page="/reports/report3.xml" content-type="application/pdf"
encoding="none"/>

  But I am getting the following error in the browser :

  net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Element type "import" must be declared.

  Did anyone come across this?

  Thanks and regards
  Dhilip