ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chris Howe <cjhowe76...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OFBiz] Users - Two Websites on Single Data Base
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:07:17 GMT
I can't be certain that this logic pans out in
practice, but it's the way that I understand how Ofbiz
is.

1) You have a website
2) That website have a Product Store
3) That Product Store has Catalogs
4) Those Catalogs have Categories certain catalog
category types (this is where most of the action lies)
5) Those categories have roll up categories
6) those categories have products

I have no idea about the content Id stuff because I
haven't had to dig into it yet, but as far as the
products, I would guess you have one of two problems.

1) Website A has Product Store 1 and Website B has
Product Store 1.  If this occurs, everything from 2
down will be the same

2) For your Catalogs, you have not defined a View
Allow Catalog Category Type or a Purchase Allow or
maybe even a Default Search or Other Search.  Without
these constraints on your catalog, it's going to
assume it has access to all products.  So, if both of
your websites have catalogs that have access to all
products, then they're going to be accessible from
different websites

https://server:port/catalog/control/EditProductStoreWebSites?viewProductStoreId=9000with