ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Raj" <ponnusamy....@tenth-planet.com>
Subject regarding integration of ofbiz
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 03:09:19 GMT
Hi all

I setup RMIclient program  to invoke the ofbiz dispatcher for other
application interact with ofbiz framework ,but I cann't get through this
,plz help me how do get this ?

Here I listed log error

java.rmi.NotBoundException: RMIDispatcher

      at
org.objectweb.carol.jndi.registry.ManageableRegistry.lookup(ManageableRegist
ry.java:130)

      at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Skel.dispatch(Unknown Source)

      at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.oldDispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:342)

      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:207)

      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:7
01)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteC
all.java:247)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)

      at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)

      at java.rmi.Naming.lookup(Naming.java:84)

      at src.ExampleRemoteClient.<init>(ExampleRemoteClient.java:25)

      at src.ExampleRemoteClient.main(ExampleRemoteClient.java:42)

java.lang.NullPointerException

      at src.ExampleRemoteClient.runTestService(ExampleRemoteClient.java:38)

      at src.ExampleRemoteClient.main(ExampleRemoteClient.java:43)

Exception in thread "main"

Regards

P.Raj