ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <toashishvi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: xsd location change in all files
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:06:45 GMT
Hello BJ,
 Thanks for the info.
 Actually I know that ofbiz finds it in the local ofbiz-home directory if it fails to find
it online.Is this online location(http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd) would be change
in future for all the xsd files???

BJ Freeman <bjfree@free-man.net> wrote: ofbiz converts to local (ofbiz_home) folders
for looking for the xsd.
so only programs like XML editors will have a problem, like those in
Eclipse.

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/3/2006 6:17 AM:
> Hi,
> As the ofbiz website has moved to Apache Incubator.So the xsd files location that is
included in the *.xml files needs some change.

>  What i am saying is given in sample code.
>

>              prepend-env="ofbiz.home" prefix="/framework/entity/fieldtype/"/>
>
> In the above code the location of http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd needs some
updation.As all my files are unable to find this xsd files now.

> There is no problem in ofbiz startup but it is showing this message in particular files
that includes this location when i see these files in eclipse.

>  Thanks and Regards
>  Ashish Vijaywargiya

> Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.