ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ray Barlow <ray.bar...@makeyour-point.com>
Subject Re: Possible problems with demo data files ...
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:54:29 GMT
Certainly the demo data files are identified else were for the import routines but I thought
the filename convention/preference was to also put "Demo" in to make it clear when browsing
the folders and reading through the data files.

 In terms of alternate country demo data sets I think it would be a very good idea to make
these available in the project. Maybe they could be named like the properties files i.e. DemoTaxAuthority_en.xml
?

 Ray

Hans Bakker <h.bakker@antwebsystems.com> wrote: If demo or seed is defined in the ofbiz-component.xml,
not by the filename.

The paymentsinvoices.xml was intented to be demo data....customer events.xml i
do not see that it is used as data...

--
Regards,
Hans Bakker

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc