ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rams <r...@tarangtech.com>
Subject Re: Can we use JSP pages in the Screens.xml files
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:59:45 GMT
On Wednesday 19 July 2006 11:05 am, BJ Freeman wrote:
Hi ,
Thanks for the response,
I tried this.
But its not displaying any page.
It says" Widget should not contain data ..Its content type is Element only"...
What should I do exactly..
Should I use..
<section>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-section-include name="body"/>
footer.jsp
</widgets>
       </section>
instead of ..
<section>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-section-include name="body"/>
                <platform-specific><html><html-template
location="component://demo/webapp/demo/include/footer.ftl"/></html></platform-specific>
            </widgets>
       </section>
But its not working..
Please let me know what exactly I have to do to use JSP.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ram