ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rams <r...@tarangtech.com>
Subject Can we use JSP pages in the Screens.xml files
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:59:06 GMT
Hi All,
I want to use jsps for my application.
Will the screen definitions work for jsps.
When I try screen definitions with Jsp ,It is giving Error saying "such type
of endering not yet supported".
The Screen definitions file fragment I am using looks like this:
So, Any one tell me , How can I use JSP with screen definitions.
Is it compulsory ro use tiles framework ,if I use JSP pages in the
presentation layer.?

<screens xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
        xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/widget-screen.xsd">
   <screen name="CommonDecorator">
       <section>
            <widgets>
                <platform-specific><html><html-template
location="component://demo/webapp/demo/include/eader.ftl"/></html></platform-specific>
                <decorator-section-include name="body"/>
                <platform-specific><html><html-template
location="component://demo/webapp/demo/include/footer.ftl"/></html></platform-specific>
            </widgets>
       </section>
    </screen>
Thanks and Regards
RamReddy

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved