ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rams <r...@tarangtech.com>
Subject How to configure mysql data base for ofbiz
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:03:05 GMT
Hi All,
I want to use mysql database with OfBiz.
For that I have changed the default delegatot settings in EntityEngine.xml
file
afler installing and starting the database.
Then I rebuilt and restarted the OfBiz.
But it is giving exception saying "Unable to create connection to Database"
What are the other changes I have to do to use mySQL with OfBiz?
Please let me know as quickly as possible.
Thanks and regards
RamReddy

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved