ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Iain Mac Donald <iainj...@freeuk.com>
Subject Re: ofbiz on ipv6 only?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:33:45 GMT
Turns out my 8080/8443 requests were being filtered out downstream from
me. Only discovered after extensive use of nmap.

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 12:18 +0100, Ray Barlow wrote:

> When you have Tomcat running and set to the real IP address if you do
> "netstat -an"

This may be a peculiarity of my system... but the embedded Tomcat only
shows up as listening on tcp6 (using netstat). It was this that sent me
way down the wrong track! Nmap shows the port open as expected.

Running a native Tomcat netstat shows it listening on tcp4.

Thanks Ray.

--
Regards,
Iain.