ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz and WooCommerce
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:26:03 GMT
Hi Prisca,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not
subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, I don't know about WooCommerce so can't help you. Maybe on user ML, you can get
more information...

Jacques

Le 27/02/2020 à 16:47, UP Digital Studio a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I’m a web developer and I’m currently building an e-commerce website using WooCommerce+WordPress.
I’m writing on behalf of my client who is willing to have an ERP connected to the website.
She’s hesitating with Dolibarr and OFBiz. We’d like to know if OFbiz could work with WooCommerce
and how because I can’t find any info through Google.