ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject "Not Secure" in the Google Chrome browser
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2018 05:00:26 GMT
Hello Team,

I think we should put some effort and make it work like if some user hits
http://ofbiz.apache.org(default port http) then the user is redirected to
https://ofbiz.apache.org(Secure port https)

For now, the user sees a message "Not Secure" in the Google Chrome browser
URL if the user comes to the official ofbiz website. This message can
confuse the end user and he can move away if he is the new user visiting
the project website.

This issue can be easily addressed by setting up the apache redirects. This
change will also help the project URLs from SEO point of view.

Please share your thoughts then we can plan the things accordingly.
Thanks!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya