ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: "Not Secure" in the Google Chrome browser
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2018 08:07:31 GMT
We can handle it ourselves. It's puppetised. The file is infrastructure-puppet\data\roles\tlpserver.yaml
at
https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet.git in origin/deployment branch

OFBiz block is

ofbiz:
     vhost_name: '*'
     port: 80
     servername: 'www.ofbiz.org'
     docroot: '/www/ofbiz.apache.org'
     manage_docroot: false
     serveraliases:
       - 'ofbiz.org'
     serveradmin: 'users@infra.apache.org'
     access_log_file: '/x1/logs/weblog.log'
     error_log_file: '/x1/logs/errorlog.log'
     custom_fragment: |
       Redirect permanent / http://ofbiz.apache.org/
       UseCanonicalName On
       RewriteEngine On
       RewriteOptions inherit

       # bigfiles.ofbiz.org
       RewriteCond ${lowercase:%%{}{HTTP_HOST}} ^bigfiles(?:\.\w+)?\.ofbiz\.org$
       RewriteRule (.*) http://ofbiz-bigfiles.apache.org/ [L]

So we should add a ssl block and redirect http block to https as explained at https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/RedirectSSL

We can do a PR for that. Then it's better with an INFRA Jira because it's then seen and prioritised
by the Infra team

Jacques