ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSITION] Demos: replace old by trunk framework only
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:43:20 GMT
Le 21/08/2018 à 11:10, Gil Portenseigne a écrit :
> I've not analysed the issue in details, but an in-middle solution should
> be to remove the problematic links from trunk,
That's what I thought initially, and created OFBIZ-9241 for that. Then I thought we could
simply hide them when the ecommerce component is not used,
rather than removing them. Because they are useful, but I have not a strong opinion about
that.

It seems Deepak and Michael have other ideas, let's see what will come from them. I mean in
term of patches for review...

Jacques

> and fill a new Jira for
> implementing it in the better way :).
> Gil
>
> Le mardi 21 août 2018 à 10:10:03 (+0200), Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> OK, that your and Michael's opinions. So you prefer NPEs in code than hiding them
when necessary?

>> What others think?
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 21/08/2018 à 09:45, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
>>> Again, hiding is not a solution and is correcting an error with another
>>> error.
>>>
>>> -1

That sounds

there will few