ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Component and Component Set Dependencies
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:27:05 GMT
Hi Deepak,

Before I remove all the comments at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Component+and+Component+Set+Dependencies
and remove in the graph
the dependency from the accounting to workeffort introduced by r1710178 ;
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1710178>

could you please confirm there is no longer data dependencies from accounting to workeffort
since we moved the data to applications/datamodel?

I guess there should not be and we should try to clean this graph for maybe other such dependencies
(only because of data) now that this step is
almost complete (after Rishi's future effort on "Shipping data duplicated
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f5118a1cd378aed4e5af7c904fc026f36ba5c7aa78862f72d813348b@%3Cdev.ofbiz.apache.org%3E>"
thread)

Thanks

Jacques