ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Gradle ‘gretty’ Plugin
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:49:08 GMT
Hi Mathieu,

hot code replacement works fine in Eclipse if you have updated the
Eclipse classpath through ./gradlew eclipse.

You can run/debug OFBiz in Eclipse without problems mostly. Sometimes
you have to restart, depending of the changes.

For me this is working sufficiently.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH