ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Aishwary Shrivastava <aishwary.shrivast...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 04:27:34 GMT
Many Congratulations Aditya.
You indeed contributed a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
*Aishwary Shrivastava* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Cell phone: +91-8962244998 I Linkedin: *Aishwary Shrivastava*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aishwaryshrivastava/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>