ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1815412 - in /ofbiz: ofbiz-framework/trunk/NOTICE ofbiz-framework/trunk/themes/rainbowstone/README.md tools/rat-excludes.txt
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:18:40 GMT
Another option could be to replace this font by another one from Category A, like Google "Noto
Sans" or what not

But I don't know why Julien picked this font. There might be reasons to use it...

Jacques

> It's actually a category b (how did we miss it? :-o).
>
> I have closed LEGAL-380 as duplicate of LEGAL-112
>
> Following advice at http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b
>
> <<By attaching an appropriate and prominent label to the distribution, and requiring
an explicit action by the user to get the reciprocally-licensed
> source, users are less likely to be unaware of restrictions significantly different from
those of the Apache License. Please include the URL to the
> product's homepage in the prominent label. An appropriate and prominent label is a label
the user will read while learning about the distribution -
> for example in a README. Please also ensure to comply with any attribution/notice requirements
in the specific license in question.>>

> Since we don't use any source file, only the font binaries, it seems to me that simply
adding something like for the "Crypto notice" in the